Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
– MPC-HC(works on Windows 8)
– VS-Filter for subtitles
– HcEnc: More stable when rendering HD
– GFD chapterpoints
– Save External Applications
– DPI 120 friendly Project Settings menu
– TransAll by V.C. Mohan updated.
– Arabic translation added.
– All translations updated.
– Right-click to import slides.
Tutorial: on how to import, trim and edit videos in AvsP and DVD slideshow GUI:
Tutorial: How to make a video or a slideshow compilation on DVD with Gui for Dvdauthor and DVD slideshow GUI:
Before the next release of DSG I could use some help on the translations.
Many languages only need a few more translations to be complete.
You can see the translation statuses on the image(click on image to enlarge it)
If you want to help out then go to and sign up at: http://launchpad.net
Under you new profile you need to set ‘Your preferred languages’ to your language.
Go to this site: https://translations.launchpad.net/dvdslideshowgui/trunk
Now your language should be among the languages available for translation and you can start translating or update an existing translation online.
Vital bugfixes in dvd authoring and file export.
– Polish translation by Golem14
– Slovak translation by Stano Kobella
– Swedish translation by Per Löfstedt
Get it here: http://www.dvdslideshowgui.tk/
If you want to help out with translations, just login at https://translations.launchpad.net/d…eshowgui/trunk and start translating online.
DVD slideshow GUI 0.9.4.7 is out!
– Slide Settings redesigned
– Preview in Slide Settings
– 9 new style tags
– Paste multiline subtitle > add ‘\N’ automatically
– Remove tags button
– SetMemMax *3.3.
– Ssa and srt export
– No leading space on Exif data
– Import causing animation error
– No border on transparent slides
(Thanks george84 for hunting down those bugs!)
The new Slide Settings Menu, with a much improved subtitle interface, a preview and a remove tags button:
The new style tags(most of them are for SD resolutions):
Get it at the homepage.